"Like" us on Facebook


Firefighters Remove Smoke From Residence

Firefighters with the Trenton Fire Department were called to a house at 305 W. 10th St. Wednesday evening.
According to firefighters, the smoke detectors in the house, owned and occupied by Roxanne Shultz, were activated when food had burned on the stove. After she attempted to remove the smoke from the residence, Ms. Shultz said the smoke detector continued to sound. When firefighters arrived, they could not see any visible

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply