"Like" us on Facebook

Trenton R-IX School District

School events, club news, schedules and announcements.
View Bulletin

We email the news you choose:
Register for News Alerts!
Enter Your Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Archives

Emergency 4-27-15

Trenton Fire Department
April 24: firefighters went to an east residence to investigate a faulty smoke detector.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Fire Reported At Powder Coating Businesses

The Trenton Fire Department responded to a powder coating business on Wednesday, where a fire resulted in extensive damage to an oven.
According to information provided by Firefighter Jeremy Summers, the fire was reported at DPS Powder Coating at 900 Iowa Blvd. shortly before 7 p.m. An employee had been powder coating some metal, which had been placed on wood pallets. The pallets ignited, causing the fire and damaging the

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Emergency Services

Trenton Fire Department
March 14: Firemen investigated a fuel spill at an east business.
March 15. Firemen provided medical assistance at a central location.
March 16: Firemen investigated a natural gas leak and answered a false alarm at Sunnyview Nursing Home and Apartments

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Emergency Services

Trenton Fire Department
March 11: Firemen provided medical assistance at an apartment complex in the east part of town, assisted with a motor vehicle accident at C.F. Russell Stadium, conducted a preplan/inspection at a downtown business and installed a smoke detector at an east residence.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Emergency Services 2-27-15

Trenton Fire Department
Feb. 22: Firemen answered a service call at an east residence.
Feb. 23. Firemen had a smoke investigation at an east residence and installed a smoke detector at an east residence.
Feb. 24: Firemen provided medical assistance at an east business.
Feb. 25: Firemen inspected a residential care facility in the west part of town.
Feb. 26: Firemen installed a smoke detector at an east residence.
Feb.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Emergency Services

Trenton Fire Department
Dec. 29: a fire safety inspection was conducted at a west residence and mutual aid was given by the Grundy County Rural Fire Protection District to a Spickard structure fire.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Businesses Evacuated Due To Carbon Monoxide

Two local businesses were evacuated after carbon monoxide detectors alerted employees to high levels of the toxic gas.
According to the Trenton Fire Department, DaVita Dialysis and Family Dollar were evacuated after workers in the space between the two businesses were using gas-powered saws to cut through concrete and the carbon monoxide built up. Firefighters used electric fans to ventilate the buildings. Two employees of DaVita sought medical treatment following

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Emergency Services 7-1-14

Trenton Fire Department
June 29: Firefighters provided medical assistance at an east residence.
June 30: Firefighters provided medical assistance at an east residence.
Trenton Police Department
June 25: Officers responded to a theft at an east business, an unattended death at a south residence and a civil detoxification at a north residence.
June 26: Officers provided ambulance assistance at a north residence, responded to a report of a missing juvenile

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Emergency Services 6-30-14

Trenton Fire Department
June 24: Firefighters did a smoke investigation on Princeton Road, provided medical assistance at two sererate north residences and responded to an illegal burn on East 5th Street.
June 25: Firefighters preformed fire extinguisher training at Wright Memorial Hospital twice, did a fire safety presentation at the Grundy County-Jewett Norris Library and responded to an automatic alarm at the AT&T Building.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.