"Like" us on Facebook

Archives

Emergency Services Log Report 3-23-16

Trenton Fire Department
March 22: firefighters provided medical assistance at three residences and conducted fire inspections at the Plaza Apartments and Little Rascals Day Care. A fire alarm was activated at Lamplighter Apartments, with the cause traced to cooking. A natural gas leak was investigated in the 1500 block of Cedar St., with nothing found.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply