"Like" us on Facebook

Archives

Firefighters Respond To Shed Blaze

Trenton Fire Department
Jan. 11: firefighters were called to a fire at 3602 E. 28th St., where a shed owned by Lowell Gates had caught fire due to an undetermined cause. Lt. Robert Romesburg, who serves as the fire marshal, said Gates suspects the fire might have been caused by ashes from a wood stove. The roof of the shed collapsed in the blaze. The shed was a total loss

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply