"Like" us on Facebook

Archives

Emergency Services Log Report 11-23-15

Trenton Fire Department
Nov. 21: firefighters conducted airport duties and responded to a call of a carbon monoxide detector activation at 1904 Bolser St., which was a false alarm due to a bad battery.
Nov. 22: firefighters responded to a person in distress at an east residence. They installed smoke detectors at a west residence and responded to what was found to be a false alarm at the Lamplighter Apartments.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply