"Like" us on Facebook


Shed Destroyed In Monday Fire

The Spickard Rural Fire Protection District was called to a fire on Monday that destroyed a shed and its contents.
Training and Public Relations Officer Jesse Richmond said the fire was at the home of Earlene Simons at 304 S. Eighth St. in Spickard. Ms. Simons told firemen that she had been cleaning in the 60-foot by 20-foot shed and spilled gasoline from a can she had knocked over. She

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply