"Like" us on Facebook


Businesses Evacuated Due To Carbon Monoxide

Two local businesses were evacuated after carbon monoxide detectors alerted employees to high levels of the toxic gas.
According to the Trenton Fire Department, DaVita Dialysis and Family Dollar were evacuated after workers in the space between the two businesses were using gas-powered saws to cut through concrete and the carbon monoxide built up. Firefighters used electric fans to ventilate the buildings. Two employees of DaVita sought medical treatment following

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply