"Like" us on Facebook


Concealed Carry Permits At GCSO

Those seeking to apply for or renew a concealed carry weapons permit in Grundy County can now do so in a “one-stop” process at the Grundy County Sheriff’s Office.
Grundy County Sheriff Rodney Herring said the sheriff’s office is now doing the entire application, issuance and renewal process in-house, something that changed after the alleged sharing of information by the Missouri Department of Revenue last year. As part of the

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply