"Like" us on Facebook


Rural Spickard Family Loses Home In Fire

A rural Spickard family has lost their home following an early morning fire.
According to Jesse Richmond, training officer/public relations with Spickard Fire and Rescue, the W.A. “Dub” Wilson family was able to escape from the home, located at 631 N.E. 122nd St. after they woke to a fire shortly after 1 a.m. The residents of the one-story home were able to get dressed and escape unharmed, but the home

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply