"Like" us on Facebook


Emergency Services Log Report 11-6-13

Trenton Fire Department
Nov. 6: firefighters were called to McDonald’s at 1:27 a.m., where a warming tray was smoldering in the cashier area. There was light smoke throughout the building. The tray was disconnected and moved outside, with ventilation fans used to remove the smoke. Firefighters were on the scene for about 20 minutes.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Leave a Reply