"Like" us on Facebook


Emergency Services Log Report 11-21-12

Trenton Fire Department
Nov. 19: firefighters conducted a carbon monoxide investigation at 1904 Lulu St., and went to a south residence to investigate a report of unattended burning.
Nov. 20: firefighters investigated a smell of propane gas in the 2000 block of Mable Street and were called to Ninth Street Auto, owned by Bobbie Burkeybile and located near the Ninth Street Bridge. The fire began just after noon where a

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.