"Like" us on Facebook


Fire Department Called To Scott Street

The Trenton Fire Depart-ment was called to a home in the Scott and Haddox Addition Sunday night.

According to information provided by Lt. Mike Moore, the call came in from Novy Foland of 1207 Scott St., who said there was a strong odor of smoke in the residence. Upon arrival, firefighters found that a stack of pillows located on the top shelf of a bedroom closet were smoldering heavily from

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.