"Like" us on Facebook


Fire Is Ruled Accidental

The cause of a fire in a house on Ninth Street Tuesday has been determined.

According to Trenton Fire Chief Rick Morris, the occupant of the home, Damon Buss, has admitted to spilling fuel as he put it into a heater and that is what ultimately started the blaze. The ensuing fire caused extensive damage to the house, owned by Morse and Sons Properties and located at 907 E. Ninth

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.