"Like" us on Facebook


Emergency Services Log Report 12-19-11

Trenton Fire Department
Dec 16: firefighters responded to a structure fire at 702 W. 10th St. The house, owned by Bobby Burkeybile and occupied by Corey Hines, was being heated by a burner on the stove. The occupant fell asleep and when he woke up, the house was full of smoke. There was damage to the stove and a built-in microwave.
Trenton Police Department
Dec. 15: a domestic dispute was reported

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.