"Like" us on Facebook


Emergency Services Log Report 6-27-11

Trenton Fire Department
June 25: firefighters responded to a structure fire in a mobile home at 2731 Lakeside Pl. The blaze began in the kitchen as a grease fire and resulted in heavy fire damage to both the kitchen and the living room and heavy smoke and heat damage throughout the home. Seven people, including four children, were in the home, which was rented by Lyndsee Banks and owned by

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.