"Like" us on Facebook


Occupational Licenses On Sale

The city of Trenton has mailed out occupational license renewal notices, with the license needing to be paid by July 1.

City Clerk Cindy Simpson said that anyone doing business in the city limits of Trenton can contact Trenton City Hall to find out if they need a business license. Vendors who sell produce on the street will need a business license unless they are selling produce they have raised

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.