"Like" us on Facebook


Board Of Equalization

Persons wanting to appeal property assessments in Grundy County are asked to contact the Grundy County Clerk’s office no later than Monday, July 11.

Efforts will be made to get appeals worked out, however, if an agreement can not be reached, persons can appear before the Board of Equalization. Those meetings will open on Monday, July 18.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.