"Like" us on Facebook


Griffin Home Destroyed In Fire

The home of Richard and Linda Griffin at 1322 LIV 519, south of Hickory, was destroyed by fire last Wednesday, Aug. 18.

According to a family member, the fire occurred around 2:30 p.m. and is believed to have started from a trash fire behind the garage. The garage caught fire first, then the house. By the time firemen arrived, the house was burned to the ground. After calling 911, the

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.