"Like" us on Facebook


Firefighters Respond To House Fire

Approximately 20 firefighters from the Trenton Fire Department and the Grundy County Rural Fire Protection District responded to a blaze Thursday evening at a house on Baltimore Street.

According to firefighters, the fire was reported just before 8:30 a.m. at a house at 2108 Baltimore St., occupied by Cecil Powers. It is thought that a lightning strike earlier in the day caused the fire, which was electrical in nature. The

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.