"Like" us on Facebook


Rural Firemen Answer Call

The Grundy County Rural Fire Protection District was called to an electrical fire Tuesday in Tindall.

According to GCRFPD Chief Kenny Roberts, the call came in from the Angela McFee resident at 504 Shanklin in Tindall. Roberts indicated that an electrical box had overheated and damaged the box. There was very little damage to the house, according to Roberts, who said firefighters were on the scene for about 30 minutes.

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.