"Like" us on Facebook


Rural Firemen Respond To Blaze

The Grundy County Rural Fire Protection District was called to a blaze northwest of Trenton Monday evening.

According to a report from the fire district, the fire began just after 9:30 p.m. in a garage at a home owned by Don Stotts at 441 N.W. Fifth Ave. The blaze was contained in the garage. It is thought that a wiring problem started the fire.
The Spickard Fire Protection District provided

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.