"Like" us on Facebook


Assessment Change Forms Are Mailed

Grundy County residents whose real estate assessments have increased since the last assessment period should be receiving change notices this week.

g an increase in assessments. Property owners who feel that the value placed on their property is incorrect or unfair should first contact Mrs. Steinhoff at her office on the lower level of the courthouse. If the property owner is not satisfied, they may appeal their assessment to the

You must be a logged in paid subscriber to read the full story. Please Login to access.

Comments are closed.